All I have done to this is added another layer of paint over the top of the previous one. I am only using three colours and I dont think I will need to use any other colours at all. The three are burnt umber, raw umber and white. The background is raw umber not black. When I looked at the photo I realised that I had got the shade slightly wrong on the left hand side shell so, when I add another layer tomorrow, I will move it round. I thought this might be a nice easy one to do, I'm always wrong, it's quite difficult to get the colour right on the inside of the shell. Never mind I will persevere and hopefully it will end up ok. See you all tomorrow, toodle-pip!