Well on day 2 I have managed to add some more colour to the leaves and to the corn itself. The only problem was that, as I got further down the sweetcorn, it started to get muddier. This should be easy to rectify when it's dry. I was thinking that it would need more layers anyway. I have moved the leaves since yesterday, (with great difficulty and much swearing I can tell you), too. The very end of the sweetcorn I have not done anything with as yet, the little yellow bits are missing from there and I have got to think about how I am going to paint that on to the painting. Colours used are the same as yesterday but with the addition cadium lemon hue.