Picture
Was able to get a little more done to the dog today in between trips into town with my husband and tucking into a Chinese takeaway about half an hour ago.  I have coloured the background pale green and started to colour the face of the dog.  I am using Burnt Umber, Yellow Ochre, Cadium Red Hue, Raw Umber and Titanium Beige.  I'm glad I've put this down on here because I will have forgotten what I used by tomorrow and will have to start trying to make the colour all over again.  I will add more depth later with this one by highlighting certain parts of his face and body.  I hope that will make it ok we will have to see.  This painting is all trial and error but, possibly, mainly error. 

 





Leave a Reply.