After a holiday weekend of not getting anything done I have managed to get some more work done on this lilly. I have continued with more layers of white and added sap green and naples yellow to the bottom of the flower. I still need to do more layers of white and some more of the colours too. The other one that I have started I am not so keen on, it doesn't seem to be doing what I want it to so I might have to start again with that one.
At the weekend I took my painting over to Worcester Art Gallery and I wont have to collect that one until the start of June. Next week, 13 April, is the start of the other exhibition at Rugby Art Gallery and I have 3 in that one. Hopefully, I will take some pics of the exhibition and will be able to put them on here.